A committee comprised of about 14 parishioners meets on the first Monday of each month to help make decisions and plans to enrich our community's worship. These persons are representative of each of the ministry teams and hospitality volunteers.
- helping to set the spiritual focus for each of the liturgical seasons
- providing training and enrichment for all liturgical ministers
- soliciting feedback from parishioners and those who worship in our parish
- discussing ways to better incorporate the spirituality of the various groups of persons who belong to our parish
- exploring ways to further enrich the worshiping experience of our parish
Interested parishioners are welcome to seek membership on this committee.